4.11.2006

This Blog Need Life....


I seriously need to fix this blog up. It looks awful but really don't have the will to do it. Maybe I should pay someone to do it for me. Notice that picture on the front of the blog? Yup, I did that. Taking a PSP (Paint Shop Pro) class and let me tell you this stuff isn't easy to remember to do. But, you have to keep doing it and doing it to get the hang of it. All the lessons are in Dutch but translated into English and there are like 25 steps to go before you move up into another class. The photo on the top of blog is Lesson 2. I am going on lesson 4. I had a wee bit trouble with 3 in which you see. All in all, this is fun and so addictive. Now, who is going to redo my blog for me?

2 comments:

Skye said...

Wow! You have a lot of patentice and tenacious. Your work is fantastic!

Susan said...

Thanks but let me tell you about pulling my hair out on this last one. At least lesson 4 looks simple enough or perhaps not.