1.03.2006

Getting Back To Normal

I am glad all the holiday's are done and over with and things have returned to normal. With all three holidays in a row it is enough to make anyone insane! The decorations are down and back up in the attic. I can now reclaim my living room again. I tell you, with the decorations up it is more cluttered. I know it is nice and all but my gosh the stuff you put up to make the house look nice. I didn't up everything like I normal do since I had rented a dumpster just a couple weeks before Christmas and threw out my entire living room set, my recreation room set, the entire garage full of crap. And, would you know I need to rent another dumpster. It truly amazes me the amount of crap we have in our homes. Really, do you use most of it? So, my living room was bare and I really had no place to put decorations. Just on the wall and a few places. That's it.

We did get our new furniture the week after Christmas. It would have been nicer before Christmas. Oh well.

My Max is coming along but just the other day his ear was bleeding all over the place. Ugh, back to the Vet again. So, the Vet had a solution to the problem. Take a look at the picture. I know, he looks sad, and at the same time it is funny. We were laughing so hard in the Vet's office. I am sure the dog would have gotten down off the table and bit our ass for laughing. Needless to say, he removed his funny turbo off his ear quickly. He ran out of the car and found the nearest bush and pulled it off. Serves us right for laughing at him. But, we had to redo it all over again.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

While we battle with Max, our Reyna is in heat. Yes, we need to fix her but in the mean time this is what we have to do when she is in heat. Yes, that is a diaper you see on her. And, yes, she looks unhappy, and rather embarrassed too.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, what else is new. Oh ya, I will be another year older tomorrow. Yup, creeping up to 50 but not there just yet. Two more years and I will be climbing over the hill. What are my plans...who the heck knows.

9 comments:

Neo said...

Dreamz -Awww poor pooches!

I'm glad it's over too. I'm leaving my tree up til little christmas later this week; I think. God I'm so out of the loop!

Yeah it's amazing the amount of junk you can collect over the years.

Catch ya on the flip side!

Peace,

- Neo

Anhoni Patel said...

Max looks so cute! Do you just slap on a baby diaper?

Susan said...

I buy the Depends diapers and slap them on her. The kid's diaper's are too small.

Skye said...

Tomorrow huh ? Those pictures are funny one in diapers and the other with a hood on. I'm just glad Max is home.

Shesawriter said...

That dog looks absolutely miserable! LOL! Poor thing. I'm surprised she hasn't chewed the diaper off yet. And Max! I feel for you pal. :-)

Tanya

Anonymous said...

Awww...they looks so cute and miserable....

We all have too much stuff! I am constantly getting rid of things and more keeps coming back in... With 3 kids what do I expect?

Skye said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Jay said...

Max looks like a dog from some futuristic "utopian" society, a la Logans Run.

Susan said...

Funny Batman!