1.04.2006

So, It's My Birthday Today...

My husband and I decided to go to the town we use to live in to visit a friend of ours. As a matter of fact our friend's Birthday is today too. His real name is Gill but every one calls him Jill. We all think Gill just doesn't fit him and who knows what his mother was thinking when she had him. She named the second son Greg.

Anyway, Jill was up in the attic redoing it with 4 other guys who we know and one being our nephew. His father, that lives next door use to live in this house gave him the house but not the other son because he was to irresponsible and wouldn't get off his ass to work. There was a bit of a war there with the two and Jill was willing to let him be part owner but his brother didn't want to help fix up the place or get a job and help pay for the material. Then, Jill was demanding rent money from him and he wouldn't pay that either. Later on the brother moved to Florida. So, everything worked out for the best. He also has his nephew living with him and we just learned that his wife's brother will be living there too soon since he is separated from his wife.

After the visit we went to Appleby's for a late lunch. I tell you, they serve really good food there. Today, I decided to have this southwest chicken. It was so darn good. They have a special for $12.99. You get this appetizer of corn chips with southwest cheese sauce, the Southwest chicken, and a piece of raspberry cheesecake. We couldn't eat the cheesecake so we asked them to put it in a container for later. I just had a had it and man oh man was that good too. I gotta make this some time again. Just fabulous.

What did I get for my Birthday? I went on line and did my own shopping. I bought a software program called Paint Shop Pro 9. Want to do some of my own graphics. I also want a Wacom Graphire Tablet. I am still shopping for other things. LOL!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday....and happy shopping! I still have PSP 7...ok, so I have PSP 9...but have yet to figure it out! I'm bad about giving up my favorites. :)

Susan said...

I tried it too before and went nuts trying to figure it out. This time I am getting a book and taking a free basic class on line to do this.

Shesawriter said...

Happy, happy, happy B-DAY! :-) I hope you didn't bust the bank websurfing. LOL!

Tanya

Jay said...

Happy Birthday!

Toby said...

Happy Birthday! 29 spankings?

Neo said...

Dreamz -Awwww, sorry I missed it by a day! Happy Birthday! *hugs*

Gotta love that drama huh?

Hope you had an awesome bday.

Peace,

- Neo

Jack said...

Hey, Happy Belated B-day, BD!

(and many more!)

Anhoni Patel said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with buying your own presents...

Mise en Place said...

I'm LATE. I know, I know, you had to start the party without me. That's ok.

Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful.