1.12.2006

Who Were You In Your Past Life?

The Big View
Ever wanted to know who you were in a past life? Check it out by clicking onto link ---> The Big View. (http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/ )

This is what mine said about me.

Your past life diagnosis:


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 1800.
Your profession was that of a seaman, dealer, businessman or broker.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you remember now?

6 comments:

Neo said...

(Your link is broken here's what it links to: http://http//www.thebigview.com/pastlife/)

Dreamz -Here's what I got:

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1350.

Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.

Your brief psychological profile in your past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books.

With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:

Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will. Do you remember now?

Shesawriter said...

I couldn't get through, but the topic looks interesting.

Tanya

Anhoni Patel said...

"a servant of dark forces"? I always suspected. Especially with that last post.

Feena said...

It looks really interesting, but I couldn't get the link to work either. Hopefully it's just a glitch because I'd like to find out who I used to be!

Skye said...

I was an African Queen, fine by me I'll take Queendom where ever I can get it!

Matie said...

Hilarious!