2.11.2006

The Cops Just Love Us....

My son had gone to a party tonight. I had asked him flat out if there were going to be parents. He was honest and said no and I said no good not going as anything could happen will happen. It is only a few friends he said. I said Ya, and some where along the line someone has a blabber mouth and it becomes bigger. So, he goes out any way with his friend Jason.

At 9:00 I get this phone call from him to pick him up at the Police Station. At first, I was like stop fooling around. He is foul mouthing me and says he isn't kidding around. The officer got on the line. Says that there was a party but he wasn't at this one. He and his friend were walking and there were about 6 police cars at this house. A police officer stopped them and wanted to talk to them that is all. What did my son do and Jason? They take off. Guilty, guilty and guilty. If you don't have anything to hid I tell my son then why run and then when they catch you, you then resisted an arrest. He bitched about how ruff they were and how they hurt him. Told him that is what you get for running. Now, if you were smart you could have stood there and allowed the cop talk and ask a few questions and all this shit wouldn't have happened. So what happened. Apparently, some kid got drunk and passed out and so a bunch of kids put him in a car, drove him to the next town and left him on the side of the road and then called an ambulance. The cops in the next town traced the kid back to our town to a certain party. If he had been inside he would have been in more trouble but he was outside walking by and being obnoxious and running from them. I had explained to him that all he had to do was answer a few questions for them to help them with the investigation and then off you could have went but no, he had to be stupid.

They brought him down to the station and he said he was there for hours before they called me. He said they had the handcuffs so tight and no one would loosen them a big but then one cop did. He had no bond but got possession of alcohol to a minor. My son, is 17 so he couldn't buy the booze. And interfering with the cops. When they went into this house a 14 girl answered the door. She was drunk and a couple of other girls there but were not drunk. So, whom ever supplied had to have been older but wasn't there or this girl's parents had the booze. I just hope the kid that was taken to the hospital is okay.

Something similar happened to my daughter. She got drunk and her friends just dumped her at the hospital and left and then called me. I yelled at her friend for not being there for her. And, she fed me this line she had to get back to her kid in which I then blasted to her that she never takes care of her kid and is always dumping her kid off at someone so horse shit to her remark.

We then get home. My husband is royally pissed and my son had knocked something over that made my husband more pissed. He runs after my son and he is now trying to get away from his father and falls over the gate and is on the floor. My husband steps over towards him and I can see the rage in him. I look at him and said you lay one fucken finger on him I will kill you. He turned sheet white at what I had said and of course told me to fuck off. He can be mad at me all he wants but if he touched him he wouldn't have stopped and could have hurt him. I wouldn't have hesitated to have him arrested. I am sorry, no matter how upset you are with your kids violent behavior is not the answer. I just told my son to go into his room and sleep off his booze and we will talk when he is sober.

I seriously need to move from this town you think?

5 comments:

Shesawriter said...

Never a dull moment at your casa. LOL!

Tanya

Skye said...

Phew, I'm worn out just reading all that, I hope today is better.

Jay said...

So much craziness. Kids get scared and don't think things through, though. I've been there before.

Toby said...

Does he wear his pants real low? The crotch down to his knees? If kids wore their pants normal they could run faster.

Susan said...

Yup, he wears his pants really low. Run Forest Run! LOL!