2.06.2006

Super Bowl

I am not a football fan what so ever and the only time that I watch it is during Super Bowl. Yet, I mostly watch for the commercials as most like to. Imagine the money involved just to get a spot and spending months trying to come up with a good commercial. They are getting better each year. Anyhow, of course the team I picked won. Way to go Steelers.

Ya, I have been lagging on my blog lately. Amazing, I don't have too much to say these days. Or, perhaps, there just isn't anything worthwhile to say on my part that is. I got this new program PSP and this is driving me insane. I have enrolled in those Yahoo groups for free lessons. The thing that really bugs me about reading the lessons is that the person that wrote it assumes we newbies know some of the tech words. Plus, they never tell you were to find the tools or really explain what the hell they are talking about. I have to ask all these questions. I know, no question is dumb when trying to learn this crap. But come on, learn to write out the lessons in ENGLISH please. So, I am trying to do this myself through trial and error in which I think most learn that way unless they have taken a class at their nearby school or college. When I got PSP 9 they gave me the book and it is the size of the NYC telephone directory. Dang, this is going to take me longer than I thought. But, I am so determined to learn this and I will. Then, you will see some of my shit on here. Okay, I have done a few. Looks like a kid learning how to use a crayon.

I really should be paying attention to fixing up some things in my house instead of the stupid program. I started too and became bored with it. I get that way all the time. I think it is because I am ADD. No wonder things are so half-assed done in this house. My whole family is like that and you would think we have someone that isn't so they can help each of stick to one task at a time. Noooooooooooooo! I swear even the dogs are ADD too. One of these days I will get back to it when I become bored with what I am doing.

2 comments:

Videos by Professor Howdy said...

I thought the commercials were boring this year...

Skye said...

I could kick myself, I woke up right after the rolling stones were done. :(