3.25.2006

I Am Here...

I get an email from one of my blogger buddies wondering where I am and if I am okay. You know who you are and very kind of him to take the time to email me and ask in which prompt me to look at my blog to see when the last time I had blogged. My bad, it's been some two weeks ago.

So, what has been happening since then. Well, my son had his court day and had to plead guilty to interfering with a Police Officer and is on a year probation. If he should violate that he goes to jail for 3 months. The Prosecutor told them that he is from our home town also and that now that he has been arrested they will watch his every move since we are from a small town and they have nothing better to do but watch and wait until you screw up again just so they can hall his ass to jail. Within one day my son and his friend were walking through someplace with some girl and they get stopped and searched by the cop for what reasons my son has no idea. He also told me that the male cop searched the girl. He asks me if that was legal. I told him no and that he should have requested a female cop to do that and if the girl was smart she say something as he and his friend are witnesses to that.

I guess, with what happened to my son and what the Police were investigating was because there was a party in which a kid was drinking and popping pills and some kids took him over the border of the town and dumped him off and called the ambulance. Well, since everyone was a minor someone supplied the alcohol to these kids. I am sure he had to tell who it was. I just learned that they are watching this guy and the liquor store that these kids go to get their booze. Well, my son and his friend went down town to the teen center and my son's friend went over to the liquor store and my son stayed behind at the teen center. Well, a cop was watching and saw the guy supply the alcohol to my son's friend and busted the two. The kid was arrested along with my son from the previous charges and got the same sentence as my son. From what his mother said she will have to call a Lawyer and see if he can keep him out of jail and present to the Judge that he isn't a criminal but a kid who needs help with his drinking problem. Makes more sense to have it done this way. I gave my son a harsh lecture and told him that this was his best friend and he should have stopped him but knowing him they were going to drink this together. I said it could have been him.

Okay, what else. My daughter first try in getting pregnant didn't work. I am glad on that but she is going to the next step in having the procedures of having them extracting her eggs and taking his sperm and putting them in a dish and getting the eggs fertilized and then put the eggs back into her. I just sit there and smile at her and listen. I have done all my screaming at her at what I think about all this. In case some of you aren't aware of how I feel about my SNL ...he may be a nice person but he is on the top of the list of all ASSHOLES out there. Perhaps you may have seen his picture in the Dick-tionary!

Sometimes, when I write all this I wonder if some of you think that I come from trailer trash park. While I am not proud of some of the things that have been happening in my life such as these things in which are certainly not my doings and we basically had a normal...well, not normal but you know what I mean life. Seems that since my daughter married this IDIOT stupid ass shit has been happening and my husband and I have been trying so hard to let my daughter know how our lives have been so turned upside down because of her childish husband and we are trying so hard to figure out just what kind of hold he has on her that makes her not walk away when she knows he is making everything and everybody miserable.

I came from a high class family. While I am far from the classification of snobs. I married a man that came from a lower class family. Why? Because it is more natural to me that having to be viewed as a high class family. It's too much work to keep up to certain standards, its boring, its too snobby. LOL! It's just not me. We are middle class in my little town, with middle class problems just like everyone else. This town has nothing for the teens just like the town I use to live in. Do you know that the town I use to live in didn't even have a liquor store? Still doesn't. Trust me, I had my fair share of looking for trouble but smart enough not to get caught. And, there were a few times I got caught doing stupid ass shit and do you think my Daddy fixed everything? Nope. Lesson was, you created your problems, you fix it. While my family did not have that image of "Lets keep up with the Jones" far from that. My mother never dolled up. You would find her with dirt on her face from doing something. My parents hated going to the store and spending money. They loved to spend their money on Real-estate.

Okay, I think I have rambled on enough. Oh, and another reason for not blogging is the fact that my computer went AWOL and I had to reinstall everything. Bummer!

6 comments:

Skye said...

Well, gosh that is quite a bit in 2 weeks. Did you know that "The Secrect" is out, but they want $$ to tell you what it is that's no big surprise huh? Ok, take care and glad to see you post some thing, I missed you. :)

Shesawriter said...

Um, yeah. You've been busy. Still, I'm glad to see you blogging.

Neo said...

Dreamz - Man that's messed up. Gotta love the system right? It's not like there aren't people worth arresting floating around right?

Tell you son to watch his butt, you know the cops are just looking for a reason to bust him.

Btw, missed reading you. Don't be gone too long. :)

Peace & Hugs,

- Neo

Toby said...

Hi Suzy,

I'm glad everything is normal with you, just like the rest of us. Speaking from personal experience, the three months in jail would be a way better option than an entire year on probation. But, that's just me.

I'm glad your computer has returned and you're back as well. Keep your chin up, we we're all trouble making kids, some of us earlier than others, and some of us smarter, but most everyone grows up and we all look back and laugh... and cry. Currently I'm crying, my parents are laughing. Not really, but I think you know what I mean.

"They" say it gets worse before it gets better. I want to find "they" and kick their ass. How worse does it have to get?

On a final note, the daughter I'm sure.. but her husband too.. can't be that bad. At least one must hold a job good enough to afford the fertility stuff, or at least have good insurance. Tell me about that.

Susan said...

Toby,
There is a difference between you and the young ones. They are too young to experience jail not, that you wanted to experience it yourself but, my son would not make it and he knows it. He would probably kill him self or someone would do him in or be someone's BITCH as I told him and he would come out so screwed up. I just know him well enough those things would happen to him. He just wouldn't know how to defend himself well. So, I think a full year of being out here would be better for him.
My daughter is the one that makes the money. That is obvious and pretty good for someone that didn't go to college either.
Glad your doing okay.

Toby said...

Thanks, I am doing well. Jail is scary, but a year on paper seems more scary to me. 3 months of counting bricks, especially in a small town with a jail holding a bunch of similar petty crooks would blow away a year of some PO officer (and the three town cops) breathing down my neck with every step I take forward or worse, backwards. But, that's just me.

You're daughter's husband sounds like a loser, even more so than me. I pay my own bills. Why do women love the losers? Better, how do the losers get hooked up with the good women?

I wish you luck in your search for answers to the questions I posed. When you come up with any, anything at all, please let me know.

Peace!