3.09.2006

My Daily Garbage....

Our lovely dryer that we have had since we moved in this place of 10 years decided to go to dryer heaven. The death rattle was getting to us so we unplugged it this morning. May it rest in peace. Good news, another dryer is on it's way sometime today along with a new washing machine. The washing machine that we have now is getting up in age too so, we decided to unplug it's life support as well. Ah, many good years of clean clothes I shall always remember. We decided to get the new stackable washer and dryer so we have more room in the laundry room. I will be able to put a table in there so we can either fold clothes there or dump more crap on it. Let's see which way it goes...probably a dumping table. LOL!

I am feeling a little better and have noticed that certain foods really irritate my stomach. Hum, does this sound like an ulcer? I am not going to rule out that there could be something else wrong as it is only day 3 with this medication.

My husband sounds like shit with this nasty cough he has. He barks up my tree about going to the Dr. but can't take his own advice. I tell you he is a complainer lately. But, if I should say something he gets all bent out of shape. So, I just keep my mouth shut and muffle under my breath "cry me a river"

I cleaned off my computer desk this morning. Wow, I have a table! Give me until the end of the day and it will return to it's messy way.

Yesterday, we had gone out to order the new washer and dryer, stopped into the Vet's office to pick up more food for Max. By the way, his ear looks wonderful now. Now, to get him to stop itching but, I am suspecting that allergies of other things are getting to him as the weather is changing. I suppose this means that I need to give him allergy shots. What a riot to inject my own dog and I can't stand the site of needles. Anyway, we got home and put the big bag of dog food down by the bar area. Later, the dogs were down there but Max. Reyna, the bitch, always thinks everything belongs to her. Well, King, was walking by the bag of food and Reyna got all nasty and starts attacking King and the next thing we knew there was a big war with the two. No matter what we did the two went at it and then my husband got in between it...big mistake as one of them bit his thumb that I thought he should have had stitches but too much money he is thinking. I finally found a stick and as soon as I held that stick they ran. Gotta have one of those breaking sticks around.

Oh, while we were out I had stopped in the Town Hall as I had a question about my taxes that I would not have seen if I hadn't requested copies of what I had paid out. I went in and said that I had seen that there is a negative mark next to the amount of $1,256.00 what does this mean? She said we owe you that amount. I then, proceeded to say that when I worked in the tax office and when I spotted an over payment I gave the courtesy of tell the tax payer they over paid. Why can't this office do something like this? Apparently, it isn't their job. I tell you, what the hell am I paying all this money to the Town Employees if they can't work. I tell you I really like to rip them a new asshole. So, I have to go back to my mortgage company and ask them to call them and request the money, and then from there they will take it to the Finance Department and cut a check when they feel like it. So, I think I won't see this money for another month. That's okay, it's vacation money.

4 comments:

Skye said...

Dyers do make an awful noise when they are going. Hope you just have foods that you should avoid and nothing serious. Take care. :)

Shesawriter said...

Hugs on the dryer dying. You poor dear. :-(

Tanya

MR said...

Hi, there long time no see. Sorry for that.. your blog is as cool as always... take care and keep blogging...

Toby said...

I hear Peggy Bundy.

I too need both a washer and a dryer. $800. and some bon bons.