3.03.2006

Yes, I am Here...


It looks as though Badman was asking if I was home, and yes it has been awhile since I last wrote. I suppose I have been busy and forgot to write my life adventures.

We went to court for my son's stupidity and waited for dam 5 hours. We wanted to see the Prosecutor but he was so busy with this one party of YO's (Youth Offender's) that he never saw anyone else. Not sure what those kids did but they sure took up our time. Must have been at least 10 of them. By the time we got to see the Judge it was 5:00 and we were the last ones. Of course, they tell us to come back March 10th with either our own Attorney or see the Prosecutor but to see him you have to come at the court at 10:00 but our case won't be until 2:00. The court here does all YO (Youth Offender's) in the afternoon.

My daughter has been wanting to get pregnant and has been seeing this Fertility Dr. I really don't need her to be pregnant now with this asshole husband of hers. He is a long story and I don't think you have time to hear it all. Anyway, I can't stop her as she is 24 and it's her life. So, she has had some testing done and they have come up with the fact she has eggs but they just release when they should is why she never has gotten pregnant. Good thing there. Now, she has taken this fertility drug to help release the egg and then they will do artificial insemination. Draw back...multiple births. More of a chance to have twins and less of having 3 or more but that isn't to say that it hasn't happened. She is nuts, I must be nuts listening to this but hey I am the Mom and have too.

I am adopted and always thank my lucky stars that I am when it comes to having kids. For the simple reason is that my adopted parents such as my Mom is a twin, my father's sisters are twins, my mother's brothers wife is a twin. On my husband side of the family triplets are known. Someone would have been pregnant with twins. I think it unusually skips generations and one of my kids would have been the ones with twins anyway. The odd thing about all this is that my Mom couldn't have kids but her twin could. My father side of the family one sister could have kids and the other could and same goes with my Mother's brothers wife. On my husband's side of the family his sister's couldn't carry girls. One sister had triplet girls...all died. Her son had triplets of 2 boys and 1 girl...she died. The boys in his family however, were able to have girls. It is why I have 17 Nephews and 17 Great-nephews. I only have 1 niece on my husband's side of the family.

Anyway, we got snow yesterday again. Not too bad compared to the last dumping of 20". Our weather it seems is a month behind in the last few years. Strange.

3 comments:

Skye said...

Uh, do you play the Powerball? well, I am at a lost for words, I will add you to my prayer list.

Shesawriter said...

Glad to see you back and posting. I was beginning to wonder. Twins? Omgosh. I agree with you. I'm glad I don't have any of that in my family.

Tanya

Jay said...

Multiple births? I hope the asshole husband shares in her feelings too, ort else she's going to be doing the bulk of the work. Good luck keeping the peace around there.