9.25.2005

Blogging

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I have had this blog right when I was searching for blogs and at the present time I wasn't too keen about Blogspot. I have been with Blogster for some time now. Just recently, the owner sold his blogsite and some people are freaking out as they do not want to see any changes. I for one really don't care if they change it or not as I can adapt to changes well as I am forever changing something because I get bored easily. Probably why I have about 4 blogs. Two of them being for my website and the other 2 personal like this one.

I think Blogspot will find many of Blogster people coming here just in case. It is easier to navagate on blogster and people can find you easier than Blogspot. It will take time adjusting to Blogspot and I like challenges so who knows what I will make of this blog. So, I have a lot of learning to do and by George I will learn a few tricks on here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your graphics. They are always so neat and colorful. You are coming along really nicely here.