9.25.2005

What A PITA!

I just to wipe out my entire blog since for some unknown stupid reason it kept pushing down my sidebar and I must have spend countless hours trying to figure out why and try to fix but it just wouldn't and the only thing left was to hit that delete button in which was hard for me to do because I really didn't want to start over. I got smart and saved some of the blogs I read and pasted them on word for the moment. I felt better.

Since I am kindof new to Blogspot and learning how to do some of these things as I go along. That's the fun part being challenged to learn something new and get pissed along the way but keep tackling it until I get it. That is the reward by getting it.

Anyway, have a good day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It takes some getting used to.

GiGi said...

It kinda feels like we're all fenced in here sometimes, doesn't it?