9.28.2005

Where's My Oil?

Hello, can I have 150 gallons of oil delivered to me tomorrow (for Tuesday). Sure no problem. Four o'clock rolls around. Hello, did you forget about me. "No" and I waited around until 6:00. Hello, where is my oil. "When did you call?" "Monday afternoon." "Well, there is a 24 hour call in period for oil to be delivered the next day." "Ah, I have been told by 2 people that it would be delivered today [Tuesday) and now your telling me it will be for tomorrow. "Yup" "I think you should have a meeting with the employees and get policy straight and furthermore, no one told me that there was a 24 hr. call in period to get oil the next day" and I hung up.

Hum, it's 10:19 am -- no oil yet! WTBF! ( What the Bloody Fuck) I haven't had this problem with them for nearly 3 years that I switched with them. Is everyone getting really ANAL! Furthermore, I have called in the day before and got oil the next day and it didn't matter what time I called.

No comments: