12.03.2005

Early Christmas Present


My husband is getting his Christmas gift early tomorrow. Yup, he wanted a HDTV and home theater surround sound. I got a good deal on it and it was in stock and grabbed it. Since I had done some shopping around it seems that this model and another sells quickly so I jumped at it.

The other big thing he wants is KitchenAid Artisian Series Stand Mixer, the 5 qt. one - Wants to make his own pasta and saugage. Yup, you can tell he is the cook in the house.

The mixer he is just going to have to wait.

9 comments:

Linda said...

Sue thanks for the laughing Santa, I didn't know how to make him laugh, then I got the news about Sum's daughter and that's all I thought about after that.An awful tragedy, a mother's worst nightmare

Mise en Place said...

OMGosh! DO NOT tell Honey, he'll leave me to move in with you, lol. I think he would actually give me away to have one of those. Oh man.

You'll have to let me know how it watches so I can torture him with it. LOL

Be good.

Anonymous said...

Your husband's one lucky guy, would love to get a TV like that! BTW - How's your dog doing? Any more bloody noses?

Skye said...

Wow! That is really nice.

Jack said...

Soooo...guess the Super Bowl party is at your house, right? ;-)

Anonymous said...

That is a great gift. He can go buy his own mixer now!

Anhoni Patel said...

that TV is the motherlode.

Scottish Toodler said...

I think all the women will be "mate-less" when the guys see your husband's gift. Yeah, I agree, let him buy his own blender!!!! Are you having it delivered or a surprise or what??? Give us the details!!!

Jay said...

So I just have to do all of the cooking in the house and I can get a TV like that? Deal!