12.22.2005

MAX IS COMING HOME TODAY!



I have been really busy and need to seriously catch up on blogging. Thanks for all your support and prayers .

I spent part of the day wrapping up my daughter's gifts for her while my husband went out to lunch with his boss and the other guys at work. He really likes his new job that he started this year and gets along with the boss really well. He was telling me one day in the office a client had called and one of the other guys answered the phone and they told the client that the boss was unavailable because he was in the back room with the secretary stuffing the ole turkey as he does every year. The client took it the wrong way and was like I see he is busy and will call later. They all had a good laugh over it. Seems that they do this kind of crap all the time to the clients. Even the boss will say perverted stuff on the phone from what I gather. Anyway, he loves working there and is glad he left the other company in which he heard they want him back. He told me he wouldn't go back if they gave him a $10 raise. Money doesn't mean anything at a job unless your happy.

After he got home in which was around 4:00 we went out so I can finish my shopping in which was a few things. He took me to Applebie's for dinner but he didn't eat since he had just ate. We got home around 8:30 and started watching Scare Face and then popped in the movie that I had got from Netflix Herbie Fully Loaded. Cute movie.

MAX IS COMING HOME TODAY...............

3 comments:

Neo said...

Dreamz -Glad to hear your doggie is home.

That boss of yours sounds like a trip to work for. I joke with people like that hear too. ;)

If I don't see you post before Christmas you have a safe and blessed one.

*hugs*

Peace,

- Neo

Skye said...

That is sooo Wonderful, Merry Christmas to you and your family and Max!

Scottish Toodler said...

A nice Christmas and a happy ending!!!