12.22.2005

I got my Baby!

Went to the Vet and he explained what needed to be done and then he brought Max down and he was sooooo HAPPY to see us I cried. Then, he put him on the examining table to show us just what to do. He has to see the Vet Tuesday. Will probably have to bring him 2xs a week but that is okay since he comes home to me.As we pulled up into the drive way he knew he was home and tore out of the car and ran into the yard.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
You can see how his ear is.

When we got into the house the puppy, Boon Koon, jumped the gate and was waiting at the top of the stairs for us. She was shaking since it has been 3 weeks since she seen Max and almost forgot about him. Then, she recognized his sent and was wagging her tail. The others of course were curious about him. Since I had bought one of those circle playpens that can open up and I had surrounded his cage so they can't get too close to him.

We did something crazy yesterday. We were driving to find a gate for Max and as you might know we are in a desperate need of another vehicle as the one I have has 210,000. The car is still running but it is only good for around the town type driving now. None of this long hauling driving as she once was able to do. There is a used car lot at the end of our road and we are always looking to see if there is a car that we like and for a reasonable price. We both spotted a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo that is hunter green. Ah, my favorite color. All of a sudden we are in the parking lot looking at the car. The inside is clean, the outside no dents with just a few scratches but who cares. The price is $5995. but I think I can talk him down. So, I go inside and inquire about the car. We get the keys and take the car for a spin and come back and I said I will give you $5600. for the car and the guy said okay. We went to the bank, to our Insurance Agency, and back to the dealer. He sends out his guy to the Motor Vehicle and by 4:00 I got my self a car. We spotted the car at 1:00 in which the car wasn't there yesterday. Within 3 hours we got ourselves a car.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We then went home and had dinner and went back out to Bob's Furniture and got our furniture we spotted a couple of weeks ago and ordered it. We will have the new furniture December 26th.

5 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

congrats on max being home and looking so beautiful....and the new car..how cool is that..nice xmas present..kiss max for me..oh..I am posting this from home..all fixed up..so happy ..been up all night long..still havent been to bed..its like crack....

Shesawriter said...

What a beautiful dog. I'm glad you got him back. :-)

Tanya

Linda said...

I am so glad Max is back and doing fine. He is such a beautiful dog, such a pretty cream colour. Also Congrats on the new vehicle, very fast moving on your part! My car is only good for around town as well but my husband has a 2003 suv good for the long hauls. I never drive anywhere out of town because I am nervous on the highway. Good luck with your car and newe furniture. Santa has been good to you guys! Happy Holidays!!!!

Neo said...

Dreamz -That's so awesome you got your doggy back. See, xmas did turn out good for you! *hugs*

Neo tosses Max a doggie biscuit.

Scottish Toodler said...

I AM SO GLAD TO SEE MAX IS HAPPY AND WELL! What a great Christmas and great new car too!! I am jealous! They still can't get mine fixed right! GRR! Anyhow, belated Merry wishes for you and your family and all the critters!!!