10.04.2005

Astronomy


Anything that has to do with Astronomy totally amazes me because it is the biggest mystery of everything. In addition, I also find Pyramids fascinating as well and another big mystery as well.

I have witness a Total Eclipse when I was about 7 or 8. It was totally awesome seeing everything being light out and then all of a sudden everything darkens. I kinda remember my father saying that we will have one but I wouldn't remember what day that was going to happen. I do however, remember being with a bunch of my friends that day and all of a sudden everything went dark. It was spooky at the time because I had forgotten what my father told me and then I remembered.

In this picture - an Annular Solar Eclipse that has not happened across Portugal and Spain where the Eclipse was seen for more than 200 years.

Our galaxy is totally awesome, full of mystery.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that eclipse. We were all warned no to look at it or it would burn our retneas. Of course, I had to sneak a peak and nothing happened.