10.08.2005

Awful Day!



It so horrible outside today and yet I had to make a trip to Walmart for much needed stuff as I never went shopping last week. I felt like we ended up like Poor Mother Hubbard, her cupboards were bare that she couldn't even feed her dog a bone. At least the darn dogs had bones to eat in this house.

It's not just drizzling out, it is frickin pouring outside leaving dam huge ass puddles around. I know we need rain but does it have to rain like this? I have no clue why I even took a dam shower before I went out. I looked like a frickin rag doll in the store. Where was my umbrella you say. Hum, last time I used it, it was so windy that my umbrella bent the opposite way...garbage. What a moron, I should have picked up a new one today before I went back out there. WTF was I thinking?

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Sydney said...

well ya know, the dogs always have the furniture to chow down on... ;P

Unknown said...

Ha. Every umbrella I have ever had has gone the way of the wind. So buying a new one would only add one more to the pile. I bought a trench coat and a great rain hat - floppy brim and all. It works pretty well.