10.18.2005

Just Stuff

I have been trying to update my website and once I get the darn first page done the dam thing freezes up on me and I've lost everything. Yes, I do save my work when I need to but for some reason just when I want to save it the darn thing freezes. I haven't had this problem in awhile but just in the last couple of days it is doing this.

Our dam septic tank buzzer went off last night. This means time to call someone to get rid of our shit. It's amazing you have to call someone to haul your shit. They can hall other shit if they want. Like tax shit, bill shit, political shit you name it there is a lot of shit out there that needs to be hauled away and for a lousy $250.00 - $350.00 they can haul it.

The other day I got this check in the mail for $156. from my insurance company for refund of insurance cancellation. WTF? So, I am thinking is this for the car that I just dropped? Or, are they canceling out my insurance for what known reason. I look on my bank statement and I see that they got my check and on time too. So WTF is this? Called the insurance agency told them and they called this morning and said they fucked up. I said this is the 2nd time they have done this. WTF. So, now I gotta send this check back and sign a piece of paper saying that yes I want my insurance covered still. I asked her if it was covered as my husband was driving the car. Yes she said.

I haven't been eating any potato lately because it has been bothering my stomach so last night I cooked a baked potato and thought maybe I just had a tummy flu or something before so I ate the potato last night. Wrong, by 9 I was feeling so sick. I guess potato is out of my diet. Thanks okay..starchy food.

1 comment:

Scottish Toodler said...

Its in the stars right now. Crazy mixed up stuff. And it's only supposed to get worse between now and the end of the year...sorry...Actually, what I really feel sorry about is the whole potato thing. I think half my diet is potatoes!