10.31.2005

Addiction Nah!

My husband says I am addicted to blogging. Well, the computer in general. Yah, and he is just figuring this out! He really doesn't bitch too much about it any more. Well, after an incident we had he doesn't say squat. He has his own thing and I have mine.

Before the computer was in every home I would watch television but half of the time I was reading, doing a craft, cleaning the house or something while watching television. But, I didn't watch like he does. The television would get flicked on as soon as he woke up. As soon as he walks into the house from work and half of the times would fall a sleep with it on.

One thing that drives me crazy is the fact that if he couldn't find the remote he would not get up and turn the television on manually. He was too lazy to get off his ass to reach and press a button. But, he would get up off his ass and go nuts looking for the remote control. At one point I just couldn't stand that he watched so much television that I could dance in front of him nude and he wouldn't noticed. So, one day I unplugged the television before I left work and he came home before me and flick the television on only to find it wouldn't go on. By the time I came home he was in a total rage and wanted to go out an buy a new television. So, I walked over to the television bend down and plugged in the socket as he was standing there. You should have seen his face. I made a total ass out of him. LOL! Another time I had taken the remote control and hid it because he was too lazy to turn the television on manually. And, my last straw came down to me taking the television and hiding it on him. Let's just say he wasn't too happy about that last attempt. LOL! So, I finally gave up on the fact I can't change his television habit.

So, this bring me to the point where I will remind him to keep his mouth shut about the computer because I point out that I am looking at a television screen sortof if you think about it. The monitor resembles a television right? So, if he wants to bitch at me about it I think I will just have to show him what I can do with his remote control....

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



6 comments:

soonerfan78 said...

Happy Halloween, Susan! That is one hell of a beer shaker ya got down there, most impressive. I have FINALLYmade the transition from blogster to this place, now I get to comment and post. Things will be back to abnormal. I love that pic...I will be back..

Cassandra said...

Watch out, he may repay you by hiding your monitor someday.......

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mise en Place said...

O.M.G. I think you have taken MY husband, lol!

I hear the same crap AND he is the biggest TV horse ever.

Funny!

Unknown said...

That is funny. Men think they are so detailed, but he didn't see the plug or even think about it. LOL Love it. You crack me up.

Hope you had a great Halloween and now we can look forward to Thanksgiving, Christmas and Christmas shopping, New Year and the January blues. Ah yes, the circle of life continues.

Scottish Toodler said...

LMAO!! I have done this but with the antenna (we don't have cable). Why do men watch so much tv??? (I should talk! I am staying up late so I can go do all the new quizzes you have posted!!!)LMAO!!