10.04.2005

Broken Record...

I love my husband dearly but, he is driving me nuts lately. Okay, he is the one that is bringing the money home but he hasn't the clue how much things cost and is contestantly saying we need this and that and did you make an inventory of food we need to stash for the winter.

I am wondering does he look how much his paycheck is or does he think the numbers are going to multiply once put into the bank and accumulate interest into the thousands over night. If that were the case dam we should be stable by now. I know he means well and well, today I finally had to say "I know all this honey as you have been telling me this like in the last month or so and daily for that matter." So, he got mad at me for saying that. Shit, I do not nag this man what-so-ever. I never tell him what he has to do or that he has to do something. I never put him down or anything and I get comments like "Oh, fuck you" when I told him that he has been repeating himself over and over again like a dam broken record here.

Next time...dirty sock in the mouth!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Men think they are always right no matter what. I used to love it when I could prove I was right, but he would still argue about it. Go figure.

Mise en Place said...

Please. Mine gets on his high horse and starts in with "where does all the money go?" I tell him he better zip it up or he will not only have to go out and make it, he will have to become the family bookkeeper as well. Now that would not be pretty. We would all be at risk of living in the street. LOL!

I believe that NONE of them have the first clue.