10.27.2005

The Twelve Nights of HALLOWEEN...




On the first night of Halloween My true love gave to me...A vulture in a dead tree!

On the second night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Two flying bats And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the third night of Halloween My true love gave to me...Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the fourth night of Halloween My true love gave to me...Four hooting owls,Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!


On the fifth night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the sixth night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the seventh night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Seven doors-creaking, Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the eighth night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Eight vampires biting, Seven doors a-creaking, Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the ninth night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Nine monsters howling, Eight vampires biting, Seven doors a-creaking, Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the tenth night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Ten spiders spinning, Nine monsters howling, Eight vampires biting, Seven doors a-creaking, Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!


On the eleventh night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Eleven witches brewing, Ten spiders spinning, Nine monsters howling, Eight vampires biting, Seven doors a-creaking, Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!

On the twelfth night of Halloween My true love gave to me... Twelve pumpkins grinning, Eleven witches brewing, Ten spiders spinning, Nine monsters howling, Eight vampires biting, Seven doors a-creaking, Six ghosts a-haunting, Five TRICK-OR-TREATS, Four hooting owls, Three black cats, Two flying bats, And a vulture in a dead tree!


Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

THIS IS AWESOME!!! Did you write this? Very cool!!!

Susan said...

No I didn't write this. I should have said I got this in my email.

Unknown said...

That's cute!