10.30.2005

Happy Halloween


We don't get Trick or Treaters here. My road is too dangerous to walk on. People drive on it as if it were the Daytona race track. Mind you the road is like a rollercoaster that I think people get a kick out of challenging themselves to see how much of a dare devil they are. Anyway, my road is another blog of road horror story. We did have some Trick or Treaters come years back and with their parents in which made me feel better. I didn't buy any candy and I am not about to open my door as I have 4 dogs here, and 3 of them being Pitt Bulls. Not that I don't trust my dogs I am just very caution of their character. Two of them would invite a robber in the house, and the other well I bet she eat them. LOL! If you haven't seen my dogs look at the pictures that I have on the right hand side. Ya, they look innocent. It's the white female that one should be concerned about.

So, yesterday hubby and I are out and about doing errands and our town had all these Trick or Treaters going from one store to another getting candy. I had gone into the gas station and I know the people behind the counter as they know me too. The girl behind the counter yesterday was like "Wow, best costume I have seen all day!" Of course, I have a great sense of humor and responded "Scary huh, no one can be me, so where is my candy?" Yup, I got a candy bar and walk out to the car. Hubby was jealous. Told him to go in there and get one..Tell them your Frankinstein....I shared part of my candy with him.

1 comment:

Harlyn said...

Frankenstein hubby...lol.