11.01.2005

Find Your Spot

I was reading someone's blog and now I can't remember who to give credit to. If it is anyone that is reading this I am sorry I couldn't remember your name.

Anyway, it was about Find Your Spot. Take their fun online quiz. It will instantly provide you with a tailored list of the best cities and small towns that fit you. Compare the perfect hometowns and undiscovered havens that match your interests. Dig deeper with colorful reports, job listings, and more. It's fun & easy! This will take about 15 minutes of your time because they do ask a lot of questions.

So, where are my spots: Eagle River, Wisconsin, Nevada, Oregon, New Mexico, Woodstock Vermont, and Johnson, Vermont. I was so pleased to see both towns in Vermont. Some of you already know that I have a summer house in Vermont and this is where I can see my self retire. I really don't mind the cold winter. The summer's are great as it isn't too hot there. Just perfect.

So, go find your spot.

5 comments:

Cassandra said...

I got a lot of places in Arkansas, West Viringa, Oregon, Wisconsin and Maryland. Hmmmmm....

The Daily Rant said...

Hey! You got that from my blog!! Isn't it totally fun?? You can get more detail on each place that is listed. I found that it really chose places that I would want to live.

And Vermont....GREAT state too! Lucky you to have a summer house there.

Susan said...

Now I remember it being you that blogged about this. Thanks for jump starting my brain here. LOL!

Anonymous said...

What a fun link. You must be someone that enjoys the outdoors if Oregon is on your list, because that's where I live and that's pretty much the highlight of the state (and lots of rain, which I don't much care for).

Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'll be back!

Scottish Toodler said...

My first place was Little Rock, Arkansas, I think because of the house price I picked. My hometown wasn't listed, neither was LA-- but San Francisco was. VERY INTERESTING!!!THANKS!