11.07.2005

About Blog Stalking...

I just wanted to clear up something that I had said in that blog about a blog stalker. For those that visit me on a daily base and sometimes more than once because I may have written something else I wasn't referring to any of you. I just didn't want you to think that I am getting crept out byany one here.

The other thing that someone had asked is how would you know that someone was stalking? And, like Sydney had commented about having a status counter on ones blog you can see where the IP address is coming from is how you know how many times a person visits your blog but that person doesn't even make comments. So, that is why I had said would this be a blog stalker? When someone visits your blog like 24 or more times a day you wonder what is up with this person? Not that you don't mind them visiting but it is weird that they don't even comment.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to clear this up.

3 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I don't have a blog stalker. I do get curious sometimes when I see that someone is from near where I live, I wonder who they are and if I know them.

soonerfan78 said...

24 times....shit...hello by the way;)

doubleknot said...

Does it count as a stalker if you just check in once a day to see if there are any updates? I have several that I check and I surely woundn't want them to think that I am stalking them. Shucks that is what is so nice about the blogs it is sort of anniomous. If I check your blog don't think I am stalking you - I just enjoy your writing. You can reach me by doing a search of doubleknot