11.05.2005

This Is Very Disturbing....

I went to this site that a friend of mine gave me to check out driver's liscense and found mine on this website. This is really scary stuff to see this on the Internet but then again you never know what you will find on the Internet.

National Motor Vehicle License Bureau web site- offering a free searchable database of over 121 million U.S. driver's license photos and license information.

The United States B.S. amendment to the Freedom of Information Act enacted on Sept. 3rd 2004 provides public access to motor vehicle driver's information in an electronic format. Under the Motor Vehicle Operator License Identification Act (MOLIA), all US states are required to adhere to the Driver's B.S. statute and store an electronic copy of all valid drivers licenses in their state, of which neither is true.

Read what a few people said:

"Your database has become a valuable tool in my private investigation work. "
- Ralph Keener

" Using your services I discovered a case of identity theft -- someone used my identity in another state. "
- Don Johnson

"Thanks to your service I was able to find my old highschool sweetheart when all other avenues had failed. It's a lot easier to identify someone by a photo rather than fishing through white page listings."
- Michael Moore

"You're a source for great laughs. I wanted to retake my license photo until I saw my friends were worse! "
- Leah Thalistleheimer

Do your self a favor and see if yours is in that database.


6 comments:

Mise en Place said...

GIRL! What is wrong with you? I actually went and looked. The picture was too much.

:)

Anonymous said...

I saw this the other day...its funny.

~Hazy~

Jellyfish said...

like u have said, you'll never know wats in store on the internet, this is indeed scary :O

the ironic comments are funny though... hahaha...

and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Skye said...

I thought I had destoryed that picture of me!!! ::}}

Neo said...

Blogd - Wow you are a smartie!

;)

cubmommy said...

Too funny! I had a hangover the day I got the picture taken!