11.29.2005

Chocolate Math

This will blow your mind! It is called "Chocolate Math"
Don't tell me your age; you probably would tell a falsehood anyway-but the Hershey Man will know!

DON'T CHEAT


1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator.

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1755.
If you haven't, add 1754.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number.

The first digit of this was your original number.(i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are:

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

By the way, my daughter did not bring a bird back...too much hassle.

10 comments:

Mise en Place said...

WOW! Chocolate Math, interesting. Yes, you were right,it worked. I am 22, LOL!!!

Linda said...

shit that does work!!!Don't you just hate the kind of people who figure there things out????

Aud*2020 said...

Crap, I was drawn in, hook, line and sinker until I realized my son has run off with my calculator. I knew something about my desk seemed naked.

Skye said...

OMG! That is seven days right on. :O!

Jay said...

Someday, I will figure one of these things out. That day is not today.

Shesawriter said...

Yep, it worked for me. dang it! LOL!

Tanya

soonerfan78 said...

WOW, it does work...amazing

Ellen said...

I am truly amazed... first of all, I can't stand to do math, but tried it anyway...and it was right!

Jack said...

Sooooo...if I use a different birth year, I get lots of chocolate AND grow younger! WOO-HOO!

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Creepy!! It really works! Who has the time to sit and figure this out? Probably the same person that came up with that toilet water dispenser for the puppy!!!