11.22.2005

Here Kitty Kitty

A good friend sent this to me today and I wanted to share with you.

YOU HAVE GOT TO PET THIS CAT!!!!
Cool Black Cat with Green Eyes -- go to this site (link below) to see something awesome! I have no clue how they got this to work. There are somee great code writers out there! If you tease her with the mouse pointer on her chest or stomach, she will purr. I got her to meow also, by rubbing her forehead with the pointer. If you make a slow circle around her body, (counter-clockwise) not only will her head and eyes follow your pointer, but toward the top, her paw will go up! And when in front of her paws at the bottom, her foot comes out like she wants to play with your mouse pointer. (Don't hold the mouse down, just move it.) Enjoy!

Kitty Kat!

4 comments:

Jay said...

That was oddly cute. It works out for me especially, since I'm really allergic to those little monsters.

Neo said...

Dreamz -LOL, too cool! It's probably screen mapping.

Btw, like your xmas look!

Cassandra said...

Very cute!!!

Skye said...

Me likes.