11.30.2005

Mumbling Away

When my daughter got home from work last night she ran out to develop some photos of her trip to Puerto Rico. She must of had 10 rolls but only developed 2 at the moment. She said in the 5 days he took her to all these places. He was at peace being around his family again. Sometimes you have to do just that to make yourself feel hole again. It is just his mom, step Dad, and 2 step brothers here in CT. The rest of his family is in Puerto Rico.

My daughter had a blast and said it was so beautiful down there. I had asked if she had gone in the water and she said yes and she almost drowned. All of a sudden my face was sheet white. I guess the current pulled her under and she couldn't resurface and she started to panic. Her husband and his Uncle realized they couldn't see her and flew into the water and pulled her out. I bet she won't be swimming in there again for awhile.

Anyway, her husband wants to move down there and of course my daughter said she didn't care but he have to find a job since he could speak Spanish and she would have to learn since no one would hire her with out speaking the Language. Reminds me here and no offense to foreigners but I think should be applied here. If you can't speak English you have no business working. Go into some of these McDonald's, Burger King, and KFC and you are trying to tell them what you want and they only know by the #1 meal, #2 meal etc. What's up with that? His Grandmother has an apartment above the garage or somewhere and his Uncle that is a Carpenter said he fix it up for them if they wanted to live down there. Not that I want to see my daughter move that far, I want them to be out of my house and on their own.

Anyway, she had fun and that is what counts and she did say she talked to him a bit but didn't really get deep into their issues as they wanted to have fun. Now, get this. They come home and this jerk is sitting in the car talking away on the phone and she is bringing all the luggage in and she has to be at work in a few hours. Him no. WTF!

3 comments:

Neo said...

Dreamz -Glad you're daughter is ok.

Btw, did she get that bird home on the plane?

Skye said...

Look Boss(points up) de Bird, de Bird!(LOL)

Scottish Toodler said...

Thank GOD she was okay!!!!! I bet Puerto Rico is beautiful. And she would learn the language fast living there!!! But then she wouldn't have her family!!!!