11.09.2005

Ole

Okay, I got this from Soonerfan as he is always sending me funny stuff. This is a pisser.

Ole was working at the fish plant up Nort in Dulut when he accidently cut off all ten of his fingers.

Ole went to the emergency room at the Clinic and when he got there the Norsky doctor looked at Ole and said, "Let's have da fingers and I'll see what I can do."

Ole said, "I haven't got da fingers."

"What do you mean, you haven't got da fingers?" the doctor asked. "Lord - it's 2005! We's got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I coulda put dem back on and made you like new! "Why didn't you bring da fingers?" To which Ole says........

(Are you ready for this????)

How da f--k was I supposed to pick dem up?

2 comments:

soonerfan78 said...

My daughter Syd sent me that, lol.

Scottish Toodler said...

LMAO!!! ANOTHER GOOD ONE!!!