11.23.2005

The Pregnant Turkey...

I had recieved this story in one of my Yahoo groups and thought it was rather funny and wanted to share a cute Thanksgiving story with you.

One year at Thanksgiving my Mom went to my sister's house for the traditional feast. Knowing how gullible my sister is, my mom decided to play a trick. She told my sister that she needed something from the store.

When my sister left, my mom took the turkey out of the oven, removed the stuffing, stuffed a Cornish hen inside the turkey, and re-stuffed the turkey. She then placed the bird(s) back in the oven.

When it was time for dinner, my sister pulled the turkey out of the oven and proceeded to remove the stuffing when her serving spoon hit something, she reached in and pulled out the little bird. With a total shock on her face, my Mother exclaimed, "Patricia, you've cooked a pregnant bird!" At the reality of this horrifying news, my sister started to cry. It took the family two hours to convince her that turkeys lay eggs!

4 comments:

Skye said...

Ha ha{{{LOL}}}}

Cassandra said...

Ya, I changed my profile's in both blogs this morning. Remember, I left comment/questions on Walleyman's blog about not being able to edit old posts.

Then I posted a new post in my Insane blog and at the end of that post I had my link to my new blog.

A few minutes later, that blog was gone. Everything. All comments I've ever made on anyone's posts, gone.

I logged in under Stepford and actually asked Walley why that blog was gone but also thanked him for removing it. I wanted it gone.

Then I've left comments for some people under stepford. And this evening did a post under Stepford to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Less than 10 mintues later, that entire blog was gone too. Can't log into eiher one.

Denise's blog is gone too, but she doesn't know it yet.....

Neo said...

Dreamz -LOL funny story. Sounds like something my relatives would pull on me when I was younger.

Scottish Toodler said...

GREAT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!