11.10.2005

My Dog

When ever I leave the computer desk I have to make sure that I push the chair in otherwise one of the dogs will sit in the chair and look around the desk to pick something off the desk to chew on.

I can't tell you how many times my Boon Koon. That's a picture of her has eaten my glasses. I have gotten to the point I buy those cheap glasses at the dollar store because she ate my prescribtion glasses. $250 glasses in that dogs mouth!

So, my daughter calls me ever day from work and I get up from the computer and forgot to push my chair in. This little shit gets up on the computer desk and she sees my sons Birth Certification of Birth and a business card on the desk and takes them and would have proceeded to chew them to bits. She must of heard me finish up on the phone and I then go back into the living room where the computer is and see her sitting there INNOCENTLY like WTF did I do? I had noticed that she is sitting on the Birth Certificate and business card trying to hide it.

She will be a year December 23rd. These dogs no matter how old they are they still like to chew things up. My Pitt Bulls like to shread things into thousands of little pieces. Yes, I have 3 Pitt Bulls. You can see the other dogs in that picture blog I have on the side bar.

1 comment:

Scottish Toodler said...

What a cute dog!!! I love pits!!! They do neeed serious training and discipline though!!!