11.18.2005

Blah

As I said before that I haven't feeling to well. Yesterday takes the cake. We all know a woman's job keeps going no matter what. Even when she isn't feeling well. Who else is going to to the work. Well, I had done some cleaning yesterday. I didn't do much just cleaned the bathroom. I have white tiles and it gets rather dirty easily. I use those Magic Erasers and they sure clean everything. Well, I ran out of them and use a normal sponge with some cleaner. After I had finished I was having such a Anxiety attack that I was in tears. I begged my son not to go out until I felt better. If anyone has them you know what I am feeling. Finally, after about an hour and half it goes away and it has left me totally exhausted.

My son had brought up something to me about my anxiety attacks. He said every time you clean you get one. Now, I am thinking why is that? He is somewhat right. I am wondering if when I use a cleaning chemical it triggers an attack for some unknown reason. When I clean I usually do not use cleaning products and just use a sponge and wipe down everything because of allergy purpose. The sponge collects the dust and also I don't have to inhale any cleaning chemicals around the house. I did use a floor cleaner and I have actually changed the cleaner. Well, it is basically the same stuff but has a lemon sent to it.

I still felt a little edgy today. I am wondering if the Wellbutrin dosage of 150 mg isn't working any longer and I need to up the dosage? Well, I will finish what I have and ask the Doctor. Ugh, I hate this getting older crap. If it isn't one thing, it's another thing and it goes on and on. Like fixing one thing while something else breaks down.

LET'S STOP THE INSANITY PLEASE!

8 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

I think you are right on about the cleaning chemicals. And sponges are kind of scary. They collect germs. I have anxiety attack. (I actually have been diagnosed with "shell shock" which is what war vet's have.) But I lived with them for so long I learned how to spot one and kind of stop it or something. Sometimes I get them, but they don't scare me any more. I just kind of breathe through them. But definitely they are triggered by physical things and smells, as well as emotional or other reasons! And well butrin gave me anxiety after a few weeks. Psychiatric drugs are no fun.

Anyhow!! I hope you feel better soon!!!

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better today. I took Wellbutrin for nearly a year and during that time I had a problem with high blood pressure. I went off it and my bp returned to normal. It doesn't mix with my system. It did make me feel happy but at a price.

Cassandra said...

I hate anxiety attacks and always feel drained after one.
The chemicals could do something, who knows. Some people are majorly sensitive to chemcicals. It is something to watch for yourself. Go stock up on those Magic Erasers!!!
Talk to your doctor and take care!!

Skye said...

My g/f gets anxiety attacks, I'm learning how to help her not be so stressed but sometimes I simply don't understand and I get upset. The smells get to me, and all I want to do is stick my head out of the nearest window and breath fresh air. It's hard also because she can't handle the smells of cleanning products and I'm really tired after working all night. I'm not a big fan of any kind of medication(except Jack Daniels) I'm also not helping any either huh? Good luck and I'll shutup.

Cassandra said...

Hope you are feeling better in the morning. Call you Dr. on Monday to talk with him! Please!

Cassandra said...

Hey- you have the wrong link for Jackie Sue...it was changed to
http://yellowdoggrannie.blogspot.com/
gannie, not granny...she couldn't get back in to the other account...
just an FYI

Cassandra said...

make that grannie still with an r....
it's late, isn't it?

soonerfan78 said...

I hope you are feeling better now, and thank you for your kind words the other day, you are a true freind!;)