11.22.2005

Closing Day

Well, finally the big day came and it is the closing of the loan. The Fed Ex guy came to deliver the documents that we need to sign. Now, to get a notary here and watch us do the signing.

I got a phone call last night from some company out in Texas asking me when is a good time for the person to come and notarize our documents etc. I told her that all this stuff has to be done by 5:00 our time. She said okay and would call back. Hum, here it is 11:47 my time and the girl never called me back. So, my loan Officer called me this morning to see if everything was set. Nope, I told him and told him about the phone call. You could hear it in his voice like "Can't anybody do their job?" He told me he will find out what the story is. I think he forgot there is a time difference here. So, it is about 9:00 in Texas.

I just want this over with. I got other things to do but wait around here. I don't even have a turkey for Thanksgiving and I will be dam if I am going to eat Dog Food! Well, I could be thankful that it is still food. Right? Every Thanksgiving we let our dogs have a meal too. Okay, I know I am nuts but hey, they are part of the family too and have lots to be thankful too. Like doggie bones, a good master, a nice home, etc.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

hope the thing gets straightened out.
and i don't think there's any pet owner who doesn't give their dogs/cats specials on holidays.
i like the snow flakes on your page, very festive.
i've got to learn to do all that stuff. lol

Scottish Toodler said...

Congrats on you loan!! And I am SO GLAD the doggies get a meal too!!! Aren't dogs the best creatures in the world?? Better than humans!!!!

Cassandra said...

i'm with Lisa...like the new page design...very fesitive....
You and your dogs need a turkey!!!!