11.20.2005

Bunch of Crap

Do you believe it. Thanksgiving is almost here. I still have a few things that I need to get for that day. All this preparation and you sit down and eat for what? Fifteen (15) lousy minutes and you are so stuffed you can't move other than to the nearest recliner or couch in which by the way isn't the greatest thing to do after eating. They say to move around. I have learned over the years not to stuff my face any more. I just don't like that full feeling that I can't move. Did you know, that a lot of people end up in the emergency room on Thanksgiving. Some feel like they are having a heart attack after stuffing their faces and others actually have heart attacks. After reading that I am just going to eat like a pig. Oh, you do know that pigs actually do not eat that much. So, if someone ever calls you a pig...Thank them. LOL! Now, I use to say I eat like a bird because it seems they eat so little. Wrong, take a look at them sometime. They are always eating. And, they eat more than a pig. So, stop being a bird okay!

I know I haven't been blogging much. Either I am not feeling well, having an anxiety attack or I am just plainly tired all the time. What gives? Plus I am so bored out of my mind lately. And, yes, boredom can tire you out. I needed that fresh air today. Had to run to the store for just a few things. I had the windows wide open and letting the cold, fresh air, blow through me. It was refreshing.

So, I get home and steam is pouring out of my husbands ears. I tell you, there isn't a dull moment in this house. So, I put the bags down to listen to my husband have this cow about our son-in-law. We have 4 dogs and 3 being Pitt Bulls. The rule in the house is that they can't run around the yard if there are people out side. Simple rule. You just never know and I am not going to loose my house because of my son-in-laws stupidity. He is really good with the dogs but this isn't the point here. My daughter is hanging out the window telling her husband that there are people out side and get them in. He brings them in and starts going off on my husband for being so up tight about the dogs and told him he was being immature. That really pissed my husband the hell off. And, so the two get into this fight and he plainly told him to get the hell out of the house. Then, our daughter yells at her father because she is afraid he will leave her. I am thinking here as he is telling me this. Hello, don't you want to leave the asshole anyway because he has no respect for you or this family and he dam cheats on you and doesn't come home half of the time and you are worried about him leaving you when you should have left him in the first place. What is wrong with this picture? She never defends us on rules in the house. She could have said to her husband that as long as we lived here that they should follow the rules regardless how old they were and it isn't his call to tell us what the hell we should be doing in our own house. Who the hell does he think he is?
I am telling you, since I was old enough to learn some simple rules like HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR PARENTS AND ELDERS you darn well do it. I don't care that I am nearly 50 years old I am still my mother's child and still follow that rule. I do not talk back to my mother even though there have been a million and one times that I wanted to send her to the MOON! The thing is, it is called RESPECT! These dam kids do not!
Okay, I think I said a mouthful here.

5 comments:

Skye said...

Really, ya know I'm bored more durring the Holidays than any other time of the year. 3 weeks and I hit the big 5o.

Cassandra said...

Ahhh....the holidays...ain't family grand? What's your pixie doing 1/2 naked when it's cold there?

yellowdoggranny said...

hey yankee, you are home..ha..too bad your not here in west by god texas..think the temp was around 80..and only supposed to get down to 50...damn near summer time here...have a great turkey day.

Scottish Toodler said...

I don't think it matters if it's your parents or whatever, if you are at someone's house follow thier rules!!! AND I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT THE DOGS!! People are so scared of PITS!! Birds have huge mouths by the way. HUGE. Freaky huge. I like feeding them though. And I am cooking a whole dinner and it will probably just be me that eats it. So be thankful that you have some people around that are at least interested enough to stuff themselves with you!!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get to the kitty-- maybe the firewall at work doesn't like it???

Poker Rooms said...

Everything, everything.